Some RNA-seq data sets for RIL popualtions.
1. RNA-Seq for the intermated B73xMo17 recombinant inbred line population
- From: Li et al., 2013.
- Tissue: pooled 14 dys seedlings, including the shoot apex
- SRA Study ID: SRP017111
- Data Size: 105 recombinant inbred lines (RILs) from the IBM population; 2.5 billion reads; 620 Gbp; and 380 Gb in size
2. RNA-seq for the 103 RILs of a B73 x H99 RIL population
- From: Baute et al., 2015.
- Tissue: sampled the first 0.5 cm of the most basal part of leaf 4 three days after appearance.
- SRA Study ID: ERP011069
- Data Size: 408 Gbp; and 265 Gb in size
- Phenotypic data: additional files from the paper
3. RNA-seq for the RILs in the MAGIC population
- From: Dell’Acqua et al., 2015.
- Tissue: extraction the most basal 0.5 cm of the fourth leaf during the steady state growth phase, that is, 3 days after the tip of the fourth leaf emerged from the pseudostem cylinder.
- SRA Study ID: ERP012784
- Data Size: 334.20 Gbp; and 221.87 Gb in size